|Tour||Chasing Days||Clients Arrive in OKC||Clients Depart OKC||Price||Availability|
|2017||May 21–May 27, 2017||Sat, May 20, 2017||Sun, May 28, 2017||$3,750 (USD)||Seats Available|
|May 28–June 3, 2017||Sat, May 27, 2017||Sun, June 4, 2017||$3,750 (USD)||Seats Available|
- We will never have more than 4 clients per large SUV with a maximum of 3 trucks on the road each tour. The tours include experienced drivers and meteorologists.
- Whenever possible we stay at Holiday Inn Express, Comfort Inn, Best Western, Days Inn and some lesser known hot-spots across the country when required.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the airport is included. If our driver cannot provide transportation, the hotel shuttle is available at no cost to you.
- An exclusive “F5! Tornado Chasing Safaris” t-shirt will highlight your wardrobe.
- Each client will receive a highlight video after the tour once all the footage has been edited.
- Every tour includes a detailed and in-depth discussion and education of the forecasting and process involved in finding tornadoes. Since we have such a small group each tour, our clients get extremely personal attention each and every day.
- Our drivers and meteorologists are not only good at finding tornadoes, but we also find the most eccentric hidden gems of the Midwest as well. Each safari offers our clients an up-close and personal tour of America’s heartland as we understand there is much more to tornado chasing than the weather.
- Travel to and from Oklahoma City is not included.
- Food during the tour is not included.
- With F5! you chase tornadoes with a personal touch!!